This test case tests the PowerTOP 2.x basic functionality and UI consistency.
How to test
- Run the PowerTOP:
- Check the UI for visual consistency.
- Cycle through available tabs (by arrow keys) and check consistency of displayed information.
- Resize the terminal and wait for the refresh (cca. 20 seconds).
- Exit by Esc key.
- No errors while running the PowerTOP.
- No inconsistency in the UI, e.g. missing bars (top, bottom), wrong formatting, etc.
- UI is correctly resized to fit the terminal size upon refresh.
- Clean exit without errors.