From Fedora Project Wiki
This test case checks that Cockpit's basic functionality works after a Fedora Server installation, as required in the Server/Technical_Specification.
- Follow QA:Testcase_Server_cockpit_default to deploy Fedora Server and ensure Cockpit is enabled and accessible
How to test
- Log in to Cockpit with the root account or an administrative user account, and select the system from the host list
- Click 'Logs' and check you can browse the journal and open individual entries
- Click 'Services' and check you can see services with their statuses
- It must be possible to view the journal and service status from Cockpit