QA:Testcase Sharing Music
This test case describes making music available in the local network
How to test
- Open Rhythmbox, verify that there is some music available in its library.
- Now open the plugins dialog (Edit ➛ Plugins), and make sure that the 'DAAP Music Sharing' plugin is enabled. Click on the 'Configure...' button and turn on music sharing.
- Now open Rhythmbox on another computer in the same local network.
- Verify that the first computers shared music shows up in the left pane, and listening to music from there works.
- Verify that the name for the shared music location reflects what is configured on the first computer, and that setting a password has the desired effect.
- Expected results:
- The shared music shows up on the second computer as soon as sharing is enabled on the first computer.
- Listening to shared music works with acceptable sound quality.
- When a password is configured, it must be entered on the second computer before the shared music can be played.