QA:Testcase Sharing Music UPNP
This test case describes making music available in the local network
How to test
- Install the rhythmbox-upnp package
- Open Rhythmbox, verify that there is some music available in its library.
- Now open the plugins dialog (Edit ➛ Plugins), and make sure that the 'DLNA/UPNP sharing and control support' plugin is enabled.
- Now open Rhythmbox on another computer in the same local network.
- Verify that the first computers shared music shows up in the left pane, and listening to music from there works.
- You can also test the music sharing with a PlayStation3 or an XBox360
- Expected results:
- The shared music shows up on the second computer as soon as sharing is enabled on the first computer.
- Listening to shared music works with acceptable sound quality.