(Redirected from QA:Testcase abrt GPG check)
This test case tests that ABRT's ability to report crashes only in signed packages works correctly.
How to test
- Edit config file
/etc/abrt/abrt.conf, and ensure OpenGPGCheck is set to yes.
- Restart ABRT with the command
su -c 'service abrtd restart'.
- Test crashing programs from official (hence signed) packages, and from unsigned packages or non-packaged programs.
- Repeat the tests with OpenGPGCheck set to no.
- for yes, ABRT should ignore crashes of programs not from signed packages.
- for no, ABRT should notice crashes of programs not from signed packages.