This test case tests if network interface names in Fedora 33 remain the same after upgrading to Fedora 34 (or Rawhide).
- Install Fedora 33 on your system.
How to test
- Inspect the network interface names on Fedora 14 using the command:
- Upgrade to the next Fedora release and boot into the upgraded system. If Fedora 34 is not available, Rawhide may be used instead.
- Once again, inspect the interface names using the command:
- Network interface names in Fedora Rawhide should be the same as they were in Fedora 14. Sample expected output is listed below.
# ls /sys/class/net/ eth0 eth1 eth2 eth3 eth4 eth5 lo