Run the Calc command-line calculator in interactive mode.
You'll need a shell.
How to test
- From the command line, run calc -q. (The -q option prevents any startup scripts in your environment from interfering.
- Try basic arithmetic (2 + 4, followed by the enter key.)
- Use the up arrow to scroll back in the history, and the down arrow to scroll down.
- Ctrl-A should jump to the beginning of a line, and Ctrl-E to the end.
- Type exit to exit.
- Math should work.
- Line-editing functions should work.
- The command should exit cleanly (echo $? at a Bash shell immediately after exit should yield "0").