QA:Testcase change language
This test case is to check the language switch on the desktop.
How to test
- If the display manager supports switching language, do it there.
- For GNOME3:
- Log into the desktop
- Click on the toolbox icon from the system status menu on the upper right corner or run gnome-control-center from Activity or Terminal.
- Click on Region & Language
- Click Language column and select a language you want to use.
- You should get a notification to log out, otherwise press Alt-F2 and run gnome-session-quit.
- Log in again
- In other cases:
- Install system-config-language if not installed
- run system-config-language
- select a language you want to use
- Log out and log in again.
The expected language should be available on the desktop.