This test case tests whether cloning a distgit repository works properly.
- Install the
- If you are a Fedora packager, set up your packaging environment (SSH keys, SSL certs, ...)
How to test
- In your favourite terminal application, run the following commands:
$ fedpkg clone -a fedpkg && cd fedpkg && ls && cd ..
$ fedpkg clone rpkg && cd rpkg && ls && cd ..
- You can now remove the
- The first command should list the files in the cloned
fedpkggit repository. There should be at least the following files:
- As for the second command:
- If you are not a Fedora packager or your packaging environment is not set up, it must have failed.
- If you are a Fedora packager and your packaging environment is set up, it should list the files in the cloned
rpkggit repository. There should be at least the following files: