This test case tests whether the menu layout in a standard Fedora installation meets basic standards of navigability and polish.
- Perform a standard installation of the Fedora version (or pre-release) you wish to test, from the DVD image
How to test
- Examine each menu entry in each level of the default system menu layout.
- Each application must have an appropriate icon, at a resolution high enough not to appear pixelated, and consistent in appearance with other icons
- Check for cases where applications appear multiple times in the system menu layout. Some appear multiple times intentionally, so check all cases with the desktop team before filing bugs.
- Applications should not unintentionally appear in system menus multiple times.
- All expectations mentioned in the How to test section are met.