This test case tests whether there are any crashes in a given Fedora configuration's default panel layout.
How to test
- Install and then clean boot the Fedora you wish to test: this could be a particular snapshot, pre-release, or release. Use all default choices during installation, and where free input is required, input simple generic information
- Observe whether any crash notifications appear upon boot, and if any part of the intended default panel configuration seems to be missing or appears strange
- Attempt simple operations on each item on the default panel configuration in turn: try left- and right- clicking on each, and observe if the intended result is obtained, and whether any crashes occur
- No crashes should occur in any item of the default panel configuration upon initial desktop startup
- No crashes should occur in any item of the default panel configuration upon basic interaction