This tests the visuals of applications written using non-gtk toolkits as they run with GNOME 3.
- Obtain a bluetooth capable phone, set it visible and connectable.
- Click bluetooth applet and select "Setup new device.." menu item.
- In wizard click Forward.
- Wait until your phone is found, select it in the "found device table" and click Forward.
- Enter the PIN shown into your phone device and confirm it.
- You should have phone connected now.
How to test
- Click on Bluetooth applet, move mouse over your previously added device and select "Send files.." from submenu.
- In File dialog select any file you would like to send and click "Open". [NOTE: some confirmation may be required on phone side].
- You should receive the file into your mobile device.