From Fedora Project Wiki
- Follow the testing steps for extension installation and extensions.gnome.org.
How to test
- In the Extensions app, remove an extension from the "Manually Installed" section.
- Using DNF, remove the package for an extension that you previously installed using the package manager.
- The Extensions app should successfully remove extensions in the "Manually Installed" section.
- DNF should successfully remove extension packages.
- After removal, the removed extensions should no longer be listed in the Extensions app or
gnome-extensions list command.