QA:Testcase gnome-shell software rendering - suspend-resume
This test case tests Gnome Shell suspend and resume while using software rendering.
Login to Gnome Shell.
How to test
- Suspend system via UserMenu.
- Wait until the system suspends (it can take several seconds).
- Wake-up your system by e.g. hitting the power button (or maybe another button depending on your HW).
- System correctly suspends.
- After wake-up system correctly resumes and Gnome Shell runs in same way as before suspend.
- NetworkManager re-establishes a network connection.