From Fedora Project Wiki
This test case verifies that installing using an NFS installation repository works by
askmethod. It requires you to have an installable tree on an available NFS share. See Anaconda/Options for information on supported boot options.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means (
netinst.iso, pxeboot images or
- Direct anaconda to use NFS as the installation type by adding the boot command:
- Choose NFS directory as Installation method when prompted.
- Provide the hostname and path to the installation tree
- Proceed with installation
- Anaconda uses the install repository from the NFS server provided.
- Install completes successfully
- Package errors (install.log) should not occur
- System boots successfully