This test case verifies that installing using an NFS installation repository works by
askmethod. It requires you to have an installable tree on an available NFS share. See Anaconda/Options for information on supported boot options.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means (
netinst.iso, pxeboot images or
- Direct anaconda to use NFS as the installation type by adding the boot command:
- Choose NFS directory as Installation method when prompted.
- Provide the hostname and path to the installation tree
- Proceed with installation
- Anaconda uses the install repository from the NFS server provided.
- Install completes successfully
- Package errors (install.log) should not occur
- System boots successfully