This test case tests
using the kernel regression test suite. For details about the test suite, see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KernelTestingInitiative.
- Ensure the
packages are installed. For submission of test results make sure you have the package python3-fedora installed.
- Clone the kernel-tests repository:
$ git clone https://pagure.io/kernel-tests.git
- You need make, libtirpc and libtirpc-devel in order to run the tests, if it is not already installed.
$ sudo dnf install make libtirpc libtirpc-devel
- cd into the kernel-tests directory
$ cd kernel-tests
- Configure automatic submission of the test results and your FAS username:
$ cp config.example .config $ vim .config
Look for lines with "submit=" and "username=" and set these settings to "submit=authenticated" and "username=<your FAS login without quotes>".
$ sudo dnf install gcc git python3-fedora
How to test
- Run the default test suite:
$ sudo ./runtests.sh
- Run the performance test suite:
$ sudo ./runtests.sh -t performance
- Both runs of the test suite should result in PASS.