This test case tests whether guided partitioning of a single empty storage device is successful during system installation.
- Prepare a test system with a working, supported storage device of sufficient size for a Fedora install, and a Fedora installation medium.
- Reformat the target storage device.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means.
- Proceed to the installer's main screen, making sensible choices, and enter the Installation Destination screen.
- Ensure only the single, blank target device you prepared is selected as the installation target disk.
- Ensure the option to let the installer handle partitioning is set, and complete this screen.
- Complete the installation process, making sensible selections for all other installer options.
- Boot the installed system.
- The expected partition layout should be created on the target device(s).
- The install process should complete successfully and the installed system should boot as expected.