This test case tests whether guided partitioning of multiple empty storage devices is successful during system installation.
- Prepare a test system with two or more working, supported storage devices of sufficient size for a Fedora install, and a Fedora installation medium.
- Reformat the target storage devices.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means.
- Proceed to the installer's main screen, making sensible choices, and enter the Installation Destination screen.
- Ensure only the blank target devices you prepared are selected as the installation target disks.
- Ensure the option to let the installer handle partitioning is set, and complete this screen.
- Complete the installation process, making sensible selections for all other installer options.
- Boot the installed system.
- The created partition layout should span all the target devices.
- The expected partition layout should be created on the target device(s).
- The install process should complete successfully and the installed system should boot as expected.