This test case tests that the thermostat service command works correctly. This is a convenience command in order to start storage and agent in one command. It may go away in future releases.
- Boot into the machine/VM you wish to test.
- If thermostat is not installed yet, install thermostat.
How to test
- Start the thermostat service:
- This should start the Thermostat storage and agent without throwing exceptions.
- Pressing CTRL+C on the terminal from which service was started should shut down both services again.