This test case tests that the Thermostat swing client starts correctly.
- Boot into the machine/VM you wish to test.
- If thermostat is not installed yet, install thermostat.
- Start the thermostat storage and agent:
thermostat service &
How to test
- Start the thermostat Swing client:
- Optionally, start other Java applications - for example Eclipse, Freemind, jedit... These JVMs should show up in the tree if you do so. Otherwise only the Thermostat JVMs will show up.
- Once you've executed
thermostat guia window should have popped up similar to the following:
- No exceptions should be thrown on the terminal where you've started the swing client.
- Monitored JVMs become visible once the host entry in the tree to the left gets expanded. Switching to different JVMs should show detailed information for each JVM.