Tests Vinagre RDP support.
- Please continue if you have network access to a system running Windows (or a xrdp setup)
- You should also enable remote desktop access in Windows with the specific user
How to test
- Run vinagre (Remote Desktop Viewer)
- Go to Remote->Connect
- Type your Windows hostname or address
- Type in the name of a user in the system
- Leave "Fullscreen" toggle unchecked
- Set resolution to 800x600
- Hit connect to continue, provide a user password if requested and accept a certificate if asked for
- Disconnect, and try again with different resolution and then again also with "Fullscreen" on
- While connecting, if you've been asked for and accepted a certificate the first time, you are not asked again on subsequent connection attempts.
- Connection is successful and you can see and manipulate the Windows desktop with any given resolution and also in fullscreen.