This test case tests whether making a video recording using a webcam is successful.
How to test
- Start the system, plug in and turn on (if necessary) the webcam
- Run an application which can capture a video from a webcam using the v4l2 interface, such as
(Sound & Video -> Cheese Webcam Booth in the system menu)
- Set the application to video capture mode, if needed
- Try to record a short (2-3 minute) video
- The application should record a video file. You should be able to view the video in a media player such as Totem. It should look correct and reasonably smooth without obvious image corruption or timing artifacts