Ongoing pad to track prioritization for Atomic product upstream. Monthly meetings held with stakeholders.
Fedora priorities: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/PriorityPipeline
Invitees: Colin Walters, Mike McGrath, Jack Rieden
- Need to talk to MTrmc about involving Fedora in Notary conversations
- Should we move to 2 week ostree updates in the future (for atomic redesign) and possibly sooner?
- Colin will initiate a thread about this
- Need to make sure that Atomic and Docker workflows going forward reflect QA automation (including tools selection) for the release process and ideally for the development process
- QE coverage for Atomic - how do we get to a good state for release automation
- Make it as easy as possible for autocloud to accept tests
- Taskotron or Jenkins would allow us to do cluster testing
- Talk to Dan or Lokesh about testing docker in Atomic
- New priority: Cluster testing (Amanda will discuss with Tim for Taskotron)
- internal teams have lots of tests for this written for Jenkins
- Colin will give feedback to Adam on the contributing upstream doc
- How do we make it easier to make changes to Anaconda for Atomic?
- First meeting
- Decide who the right stakeholders are going forward to meet 1x / month
- My role in Fedora & engagement with you going forward
- Draft priority list in progress (will be published to the Fedora Wiki when it's been groomed a bit more by the team)
- 3 buckets of Atomic related work now, many of which we discussed with Colin and Mike at the end of October - http://etherpad.corp.redhat.com/FedoraAtomicNext
- F23 - 2 week atomic enabled - http://18.104.22.168/project/acarter-fedora-docker-atomic-tooling/backlog?tags=atomic
- ASAP - Atomic process improvements - http://22.214.171.124/project/acarter-fedora-docker-atomic-tooling/backlog?tags=atomic_improvements
- F25 - Atomic redesign - http://126.96.36.199/project/acarter-fedora-docker-atomic-tooling/backlog?tags=atomic_redesign
- There are a lot of dependencies here, hence alignment to F25 rather than F24
- What additional priorities are we missing from the list?
- RHEL Atomic Host upstream (?)
- Potential resources from Jack to target Atomic work upstream
- Colin's feedback
- Continuous release / integration