Cons for Wiki-based TCMS
- edit form instead of syntax
- manage test cases/plans
- automatically summarizing results
- Magic words
- Link format
- Default for all users
- “namespace” (page, help, special page, template, user page etc.)
- “edit” (may read “view source” if anonymous editing is disabled, the page is in the MediaWiki: namespace, or the page is protected)
- Extra tabs for logged-in users
- Extra tabs for sysops
- “<username>”: This links to your user page which is where you can put information about yourself, store bits of information you want to remember or whatever else you fancy.
- “my talk”: This links to your discussion page, where people can leave messages for you.
- “my preferences”: Allows you to change your personal site preferences.
- “my watchlist”: A list of all pages that you are watching. Pages can be added to this list by clicking “watch” at the top of the page.
- “my contributions”: A list of all contributions you have made to the wiki.
- “log out”: Click this link to log out of the wiki.
|Integration with FAS||
|Supports anonymous user read-only access||
|Supports anonymous user read-write access||
|Data entry format||mediawiki markup|| |
|Test case re-use (write once, link anywhere)||
|Test case tags||