Joining the SIG
Please complete the following steps to become a member of the SIGs/DotNet team.
Join our mailing list and IRC channel
- firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
- channel on Libera
Create Fedora Account
You can create an account in the FAS (Fedora Account System) if you don't have one yet.
- This account will be used for just about everything you do as a member of the Fedora Community.
- You will need to sign the FPCA, which is required to contribute to Fedora. This is done in the Account System after you log in.
- Send self-introduction to our mailing list - try to answer and talk about the following:
- Are you new to contributing to Fedora? If so, tell us why are you interested in contributing to Fedora or what interests you about the Project.
- Already a contributor? Share what other areas of Fedora you are working in and your role in the Project.
- What's your professional background and experience with dotnet?
- Is there anything we could do to help you get started?
- Your IRC handle
Attend a meeting
Attend one of our weekly meetings and introduce yourself.
Join the FAS group
- The dotnet-team FAS group is open for all the members.
- The dotnet-sig FAS group is only for our packagers (it will require you to be in the Packagers group already.)
Edit the Wiki
- Create your own user page if you don't have one yet. (Feel free to check our other members for example.)
- Add yourself to the list of members on SIGs/DotNet, after your FAS group was accepted.