From Fedora Project Wiki
- 2007-07-31 16:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- Discuss new plan for KDE4
- KDE4-LiveCD hosted at kde-redhat for testing purposes?
- Up to ThanNgo KDE4Beta1 is too buggy to include a full and stable KDE4 in F8.
- The decision made (for now!) is to inlcude the runtime parts from kde4 (kdelibs4/kdebase4) with parallel instalability.
- There was no clear decision for the other parts of kde4 (esp. kdegames/kdegames4 and arts/phonon)
- "CyberSpy" asked for help on integrating kftpgrabber in Fedora.
- SebastianVahl is trying to make a KDE4 only LiveCD for testing issues that could be used as a tech preview.