From Fedora Project Wiki
- 2008-05-06 16:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- PavelShevchuk (Stalwart)
- topics to discuss:
- KDE 4.0.4 updates: RexDieter
- Include F-7? Proposal: (from KevinKofler) push 4.0.4 (testing first, stable when the F9 version hits stable so we don't break upgrade paths), don't push 4.0.5 to F7 (no time for testing before EOL).
- KDE 4.1alpha in rawhide: KevinKofler
- F7 updates awol,  . f7 mash is segfaulting, holding up updates push. f13, lmacken are working on it.
- Upstreaming patches. RexDieter. We're starting to have quite a large collection of patches, many of which are upstreamable. Just do it. :)
KDE 4.0.4 updates:
- RexDieter started to work on updates for upcoming KDE 4.0.4.
- Also Fedora 7 will get these updates (for the "KDE 4.0 Developing Platfom") before it becomes EOL.
- These updates will stay in updates-testing until Fedora 9 gets released to don't break upgrade paths.
KDE 4.1 Alpha in Rawhide:
- KevinKofler is working on getting KDE 4-1 (Alpha 1) in Rawhide (for F10).
- RexDieter will also update qt to 4.4.0.
- We'll need avogadro to get reviewed and imported since it is splitted out of Kalzium 4.1
F7 updates awol:
- This is just a notification because KDE-SIG can't to anthing about that: f7 mash is segfaulting and holding up updates push.
- RexDieter wanted to remind everyone to try to integrate the patches for Fedora's KDE upstream.
- Besides others this should be done for ConsoleKit, PolicyKit, Pulseaudio.
(These comments are written after the meeting)