From Fedora Project Wiki
- 2008-05-20 16:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- The participants will be posted after the meeting.
- topics to discuss:
- KDE translations: rel-eng considers status-quo's separately packaged translations hard to manage. How to pitch a change to upstream?
- recent bugs:
- Qt 4 uses Nimbus Sans L (Helvetica) instead of DejaVu Sans (Sans Serif), 
- kdm pam settings need to sync with gdm 
- Hyperlinks from KDE4 do not open correctly in Firefox, 
- kdelibs.i386 conflicts with kdelibs.x86_64, 
- seahorse-agent should only autostart in GNOME (kde-settings uses vanilla gpg-agent), 
- The summary will be posted after the meeting.
(These comments are written after the meeting)