- 2009-03-17 16:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- pre-Beta live image feedback
- #474530: can we put this to rest -)
- kde-plasma-networkmanagement status
- F11 release notes
- recent bugs:
pre-Beta live image feedback:
- There was no relevant feedback yet (especially that the basic features works).
#474530: can we put this to rest -):
- In Fedora 11 gnome-packagekit won't be started by default anymore. ("Solution B")
- So - with kpackagekit installed by default in F11 - there won't be two competing package manager (icons) anymore.
- The kpackagekit package will also be prepared to include the existing translations (upstream missed them).
- kde-plasma-networkmanagement was pushed to updates-testing for F10 and F9.
- It was reported to work at least basically, but some features are broken or missing (eg. enable/disable network, problems with WPA2, not-working VPN).
- It was also unclear if this plasmoid will be ready for enabling it by default (in the future, not now).
F11 release notes:
- KevinKofler will prepare the release notes for Fedora 11 Final.
(These comments are written after the meeting)