- 2009-05-26 16:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- Qt 4.5.1
- polkit-qt and PolicyKit 1
- KDE 4.3 beta for kde-redhat unstable
- recent bugs:
- MathStuf reported that SVG rendering problems doesn't appear anymore.
- RSSNow and Amarok 2.1 beta are also "fixed" now.
- qt-4.5.1-11 includes newest qt-copy patches, important new include qtempfile fix and another fix for plasma/qpixmap leaks.
- After Amarok 2.1 (final) will be released Qt 4.5.1 will go to stable.
polkit-qt and PolicyKit 1:
- jreznik is working on a (line by line) port.
KDE 4.3 beta for kde-redhat-unstable:
- Builds for F11 are done, work is going on for F10.
Bug 477074 - kchmviewer: no .po file is built nor installed:
- Problem: If kchmviewer is built without kde support no translations are built.
- kchmviewer is currently built with KDE support
- The Okular package currently provides the same functionality as kchmviewer
- The reported of this bug has agreed to be a co-maintainer for the package.
- If the package cannot be whipped into shape and decision may be made to EOL it in Fedora
Bug 489093 - selinux-policy not allowing kde4-config to write to ~root/.kde:
- Problem: SELinux prevented kde4-config from writing ./.kde.
- This is a duplicate of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=498809
- So with a fix of that bug also this issue will be resolved.
Bug 489647 - Konqueror update sees RT 3.6.6 (from Best Practical) site inaccessible:
- Problem: https-based RT3 sites (internal sites at Red Hat) are no longer accessible in konqueror.
- This is also filed upstream: http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=186035
- This issue is fixed in KDE 4.2.3.
- Bug has been closed locally and upstream
Bug 486245 - holding keys down no longer results in repeated entries:
- Problem: Pressing a key and holding does not result in repeated entries of that key.
- This should be taken upstream as the original bug reporter doesn't have the time for that.
- Reported upstream as https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=194190
- Closed local bug in favor of upstream