- 2009-06-23 16:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- recent bugs:
Kevin_Kofler elected to FESCo, any issues to bring up in the FESCo meeting?
- congratulations Kevin!
- next FESCo meeting is on Friday, if you have any issues to bring up in the FESCo meeting, contact Kevin
RPM Macros for packaging
- MathStuf to take it to mailing list for further discussion
- we should have macros for the common directories, any advantage to have macros for all stuff?
- it can help cleanup SPEC files
- do we need all KDE 3 macros?
critical path packages - does it affect us? should it? how?
- do we want to be on the list of critical packages?
- if yes - which packages should be on the list?
- if not - are we going to be treated as second citizens?
- rdieter is releng -> signoff group, so he could be our insider to check critical updates affecting KDEs
- we don't have QA
- SMParrish is triager
- we need QA volunteer
- we have to define QA process
- we need testing plan
- basic QA is "try to use the desktop and report any breakage you notice"
- we need some targets like "does WPA in kde-plasma-nm work?" for a kde-plasma-nm update etc.
- rdieter will prepare concept
sharing brand with upstream
- jreznik contacted pinheiro (upstream) for his idea
- fedora design team feels more negative on this
- we'd like to try, we need more communication between upstream and our design team
- jreznik to continue as liason between fedora-art team and upsream kde art folks in "sharing branding"
Fedora 12 KDE 4.3 feature page
- helps the marketing/qa machine
- what we should promote for F12
- ltinkl is working on Device Kit Solid Backend
- jreznik is working on Policy Kit 1
- Kevin_Kofler pointed out concerns about Device Kit state
Gran Canaria Desktop Summit
- jreznik is attending GCDS, if you have something for upstream, contact him
- was it useful? ;-)