- 2009-08-04 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- recent bugs:
KDE 4.3 update status:
- Final packages for KDE 4.3 are already in rawhide.
- Work on packages for F11 and F10 has started.
- Than started work on importing extragear packages.
- RexDieter will release his KDE 4.3 packages at kde-redhat after the meeting.
New wiki pages (mainly their contents):
- Informations how to become an official tester should be added.
- The role of kde-redhat could be explained a bit.
- At least the proposed macros with high urgency got positive feedback.
- Because rpm macros were initially derived from cmake variables the proposals should be compared with the variables defined in KDE4Internal.cmake.
- If not officially approved by FPC and FESCo the page shouldn't be named "Guidelines"
- Proposals: "Best Practices", "Packaging Drafts"
Why does kde-filesystem own /etc/kde4?:
- related post on fedora-kde mailinglist: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fedora-kde/2009-August/003426.html
- /etc/kde4 isn't used by any package and will be removed.
- KevinFrenzi is working on nightly spins for all live media at spin1.fedoraproject.org.
- leonidas-kde-theme with latest svn fixes will be prepared for F12 Alpha.