From Fedora Project Wiki
- 2009-09-01 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- PolicyKit - final decision
- KDE 4.3.1
- recent bugs:
- #520611 koffice-filters requires koffice-kplato
PolicyKit - final decision:
- After KPackageKit stopped using polkit-qt nothing else uses it.
- Remaining packages that relies on polkit-qt are PyKDE4 and PolicyKit-KDE.
- The (apparently unused) polkit-qt bindings in PyKDE4 will be dropped from F12+.
- PolicyKit-KDE in kdebase-workspace will be disabled, as PolicyKit 0.9 is being dropped.
- polkit-qt will be blocked from dist-f12 in time for F12 Beta, as PolicyKit 0.9 is being dropped.
- We will work on bringing in PolicyKit 1 versions and a PolicyKit 1 backend for kauth for F13 and F12 updates (in time for KDE 4.4).
- ThanNgo is working on adding support for OpenSSL 1.0 in kdelibs.
- LukasTinkl started to work on updates for F11 and F10.
- SebastianVahl will update the extragear packages when LukasTinkl imported them into CVS.
#520611 - koffice-filters requires koffice-kplato:
- New koffice-filters introduced a dependency on koffice-kplato.
- KevinKofler and RexDieter will try to sort these dependencies out.