- 2009-12-22 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- kcm_touchpad in defaults for comps?
- kde-4.3.85 and kdevplatform/kdevelop4 for kde-redhat? yes, but needs update, https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=549713
- current live image issues
- comps: cyrus-sasl-gssapi or maybe as direct requirement for kdepim(kmail)
- recent bugs:
- kde-plasma-* : yawp, stasks needed rebuilds for 4.3.85, need to test all kde-plasma-* bits
- nepomuk tracker, https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=nepomuk_disabled : for kde-4.3.x dup or block ?
- F13Blocker-kde , https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=F13Blocker-kde
kcm_touchpad in defaults for comps?:
- kcm_touchpad will be added as default in comps (Voting result: 5/0/0)
kde-4.3.85 and kdevplatform/kdevelop4 for kde-redhat? (#549713):
- KDE 4.3.85 is available at kde-unstable repository at kde-redhat.
- A file conflict in kdevplatform has to be sorted out: #541690.
comps: cyrus-sasl-gssapi or maybe as direct requirement for kdepim(kmail):
- JaroslavReznik asked if cyrus-sasl-gssapi could be installed by default to satisfy kmail with Kerberos.
- ATM cyrus-sasl-gssapi isn't present in comps at all.
- RexDieter will ask other comps-ninja's for advice.
current live image issues:
- SebastianVahl listed some current issues of the KDE live images:
- KDM doesn't autologin (#549687)
- Global shortcut notifications need to be silenced.
- Space on live images is rare as usual (even with no qt3/kdelibs3 on it).
- Autostarted plasmoids are not working (due to missing kdeplasma-addons).
- Postponed for an upcoming meeting.
kde-plasma-*: yawp, stasks needed rebuilds for 4.3.85, need to test all kde-plasma-* bits:
- All plasmoids need to be tested with KDE 4.4 (beta) and/or incompatibilities with Qt-4.6.
- At least yawp and stasks need a rebuild to be functional.
nepomuk tracker for kde-4.3.x dup or block ?:
- KDE 4.3 in Fedora doesn't have a working nepomuk backend.
- All open bugs against nepomuk and KDE 4.3 will be closed with an advice to reopen them if they could be reproduced with KDE 4.4.
- RexDieter announced a tracker bug for all KDE related bugs in upcoming Fedora 13.
- Tracker bugs for Qt-4.6 and KDE 4.4 are also part of this tracker bug.