- 2010-02-09 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- (rdieter) qt46/kde44 status update
- feature freeze is upon us, update feature page status
- disabling nm-applet in KDE for F13+? see also: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=429431
- recent bugs:
qt46/kde44 status update:
- All KDE SC 4.4 packages are already in rawhide.
- Extragear packages need to be released upstream.
- F11/F12 still has a binutils/ld bug on ppc64, preventing qt46 builds (#562249)
feature freeze is upon us, update feature page status:
- Our feature pages will be updated to reflect the current development state:
disabling nm-applet in KDE for F13+? (#429431):
- nm-applet should implement "NotShowIn=KDE;" to don't conflict with knetworkmanager (which is our default).
- SebastianVahl asked which package to include on the live images, amarok or kdeplasma-addons (amarok won).
- Since there will be no KDE netbook spin for F13, plasma-netbook tracker will be removed from F13 KDE blocker list.
- Sebastian Vahl will also test if #550049 is still an issue.
#562851 - update to 4.3.5 breaks "Exit Session" dialog (F11):
- This was introduced by accident and is already being worked on.
- An older ck-shutdown patch needs to be used for F11.
#549687 - kdm: no autologin on first start (Rawhide):
- It looks like the ConsoleKit daemon and libck-connector are out of sync.
- Until now there is no response from the ConsoleKit maintainers.
- KevinKofler will try to fix this until alpha release. Otherwise this issue needs to be mentioned in alpha release notes.