- 2010-02-16 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- qtwebkit jit/selinux problem: update?
- recent bugs:
qtwebkit jit/selinux problem: update?
- current state is unknown to KDE SIGgers
- we have to contact upstream
- it should be handled for both Qt/Gtk WebKits as both are affected
- jreznik to lead efforts to improve webkit jit/selinux situation
#565420: akonadi kcm not shown in systemsettings
- with kdepim-runtime-4.4.0, upstream decided to hide the akonadi-related kcm's...
- "Users should not need it" is not an explanation
- ltinkl to contactd kdepim upstream about the decision/rationale behind hiding akonadi kcm's
- with prepared use cases!
- we agreed that we will show the Akonadi KCM in System Settings in Fedora (at least for now).
- we will delay decision on what to do with qt-4.6.3 for 2-3 days
- we will have a new de-based mirror for kde repos soon