This is a summary as a part of the Big Data SIG of efforts in packaging Tachyon.
- Targeting 0.4.0
- Bugzilla Review Ticket
Status: Currently Builds, and Tests are GREEN
- Checkout rpm-repo
- spectool -g tachyon.spec
- md5sum tachyon-0.4.0-*.tar.gz > sources
- fedpkg local
- [DONE] - Package missing dependencies
- [DONE] - /bin scripts are not presently bundled. Need to sift through and install scripts which directly pertain to tachyon, as some are general purpose wrappers. see email thread
- [DONE] - Cleanup thrift test failure.
- [DONE] systemd integration
- [DONE] Cleanup ENV & config to use standard locations. From what I gather thus far it implies it's own directory structure so we will need to ENV & check settings such that it plays nicely on the system.
- [DONE] Submit patches for modifications to scripts for system integration
- [DONE] Eval against current hadoop installation.
Many thanks to gil for his packaging efforts!