The Security Team is charged with several missions. These tasks are where we meet these missions using our work flow.
These are quick links to gain access to pending known vulnerabilities within the Fedora repositories:
- Critical Vulnerabilities Unowned
- Important Vulnerabilities Unowned
- Moderate Vulnerabilities Unowned
- Low Vulnerabilities Unowned
- Unknown Vulnerabilities Unowned
- Vulnerabilities in the "Unknown" category need to be reviewed and properly categorized. When in doubt, contact Red Hat Product Security.
- Bugs in MODIFIED, ON_DEV, ON_QA states Unowned
Requests for service
Questions, requests, and easy tasks can be requested using our Trac instance.