Is there any plan to package the GCC-based gdc as well? --Kkofler 00:10, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
Also are there any plans for phobos. Some examples available online use std import and it feels strange that they don't work. One more request, packaging gtkd (seems to be a mature project) would be awesome :) --pankaj 9:25, 26 July 3010 (UTC)
sorry i did not see this page:
- phobos is not packaged becauseldc do not support this library.
- gtkd i have already try to package this but they are a bug in ldc maybe a regression, feel free for help this project
- I have try to package dwt2 (SWT for D) but the code is at this time very crap i work on but upstream is in hollyday
- I have packaged mango network librarie for D in review
- I have packaged derelict for build D application using OpenGl in review
-- Bioinfornatics 13:09, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
GDC project is near to death so if they continue in the same way will be not a good choice for use as a D compiler. If someone want package it feel free.
--Bioinfornatics 16:46, 11 August 2010 (UTC)