IMHO, this needs more details on:
- what parts of this are inherently GNOME-specific (because they reside in gnome-power-manager),
- what parts are currently GNOME-specific, but should see support in KDE's PowerDevil (i.e. task items for KDE SIG),
- what parts are systemwide (e.g. relatime).
--Kkofler 15:41, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
Feature Wrangler Review (2009-02-04)
- Need email addresses for owners
- Please include a more detailed release note explaining what is new and what is different. The current version is vague
poelcat 18:26, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
Updated page after wrangler review
Added email address of the current owners and extended the releasenotes to include more detailed information about the changes.
pknirsch 13:59, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
File:PowerManagement.vym (view using ViewYourMind - vym)