Sorry it took so long. I am very busy with my dayjob. Looking at the ks, quite a few questions come to my mind:
- Why ext2?
- Why 'firewall --disabled'
- Why enable iptables service if 'firewall --disabled'?
- Why are you removing all the python source files? I am pretty sure this doesn't meet the spin guidelines
- Is the removal of fedora-logos, fedora-release and fedora-release-notes only temporary? What do you install instead?
--Cwickert 08:56, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
I just changed the ISO/FS label to use macros, previously '16' and 'x86_64' were hardcoded. Does this mean that only x86_64 is going to be composed? --Cwickert 10:12, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
Issues with Review Checklist
Currently this spin is violating a couple of rules from the Spins_SIG_Review_Checklist
- #1: The spin doesn't have a wiki page approved by the spins wrangler. That is of course my fault as I failed to look at earlier, but I cannot approve it if whole paragraphs are missing. If this spin is supposed to be available on spins.fedoraproject.org, it needs all the sections about the website.
- #5: The spin uses a default block size of 1024 but the motivation is not explained. Same goes for ext2 as filesystem, although this is not a strict requirement AFAIK.
- #8: The spin touches/removes various configuration files but the motivation is often unclear. Normally these changes should happen in the livesys initscript so they are not permanent. If something is really required for the installed node, please justify the changes more elaborate in the KS.
--Cwickert 10:24, 8 October 2011 (UTC)