From Fedora Project Wiki
The following metadata was found in MoinMoin that could not be converted to a useful value in MediaWiki:
- 1: 0x000000350ba2fbee in g_main_context_iterate (context=0x6db360, block=1, dispatch=1, self=<value optimized out>) at gmain.c:2979
- 0: 0x000000350a6c577f in *__GI___poll (fds=0xe27460, nfds=9, timeout=-1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/poll.c:83
- 3: 0x000000319c12dad3 in IA__gtk_main () at gtkmain.c:1154
- 2: 0x000000350ba300aa in IA__g_main_loop_run (loop=0xe27440) at gmain.c:2881
- 4: 0x0000000000424491 in main ()
Could you add some documentation for setting environment variables to enable core files generation for upstart based events, please ? For instance I would like to debug gdm stacktraces and there are no gdm related configuration in /etc/sysconfig/ files. Thanks a lot !