This page tracks test results against Fedora 13 pre-Alpha Rawhide Candidate builds. Test results against other Fedora 13 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_13_Test_Results.
What To Test
- All testing is against a special compose of rawhide built for executing the QA:Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan. The install source is available at http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/rawhide-testing.
- Physical media ISO images (e.g. DVD or CD) are not available
Post Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested? Please click "edit" to add bugs found while executing the QA:Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan.
- RHBZ #562209 - Booting boot.iso, installer unable to read network package metadata
- RHBZ #559290 - LVMError: lvcreate failed for VolGroup/lv_root - 512M insufficient for Fedora/x86_64 install
- RHBZ #559844 - udev update needs edits in rules
- RHBZ #560016 - WARNING : /usr/lib/anaconda/gui.py:1395: GtkWarning
- RHBZ #560087 - [INFO: possible circular locking dependency detected ] - iscsid/622 is trying to acquire lock
- RHBZ #560114 - sh-4.1# BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 0000000000000358
- RHBZ #561074 - DeviceError: ('cannot replace active format', 'sda6')
- AutoQA #115 - Update post-tree-compose to recognize new stage2 URL