These events need shared ownership, we submit them once and keep "forever".
Seems to be a good candidate for Git workflow
- Managed by: Fedora QA
One-time events associated with test days. Test days are originally filed as wiki pages.
Calendar entry can be automatically generated from a wiki page.
Scheduled infra outages
- Managed by: Fedora Admins
Can be automatically generated from associated Pagure/Taiga issues.
- Managed by: Fedora Program manager
Originally in wiki pages, or docs? Dates can be taken from there?
Aggregated from personal calendar feeds, like planet.fedoraproject.org ?
Import the entire feed into your calendar of choice
- Static page with the list
- JS for some read-only interactivity
- Open Web Calendar https://open-web-calendar.herokuapp.com/