|Alberto Rodríguez Sánchez|
|Private Mail:||hotgalan AT gmail DOT com|
|IRC:||bt0 on Freenode in|
|#fedora-commops, #fedora-dotnet, #fedora-meeting, #fedora-noc, #fedora-admin, #fedora-mktg, #fedora, #fedora-join|
Hi there! The name's Alberto. I'm a Network Security Engineer and I have a bachelor degree in Computer engineering and a Master degree on Optimization, 18 years of experience using Unix/Linux systems, and 10 years administering it (mostly Solaris, Debian, CentOS, Arch Linux, and RHEL 5.5,6 and 7), I'm relatively new on Fedora (three years), I worked for three years in the Support/HelpDesk area of a large Telephony/VOIP enterprise
Other fun things I do at work:
- Teach courses about scientific computing and Linux administration
- Support users other GNU/Linux users
- I founded a LUG.
- Implement a Linux apprentice program
- Basically, I took one very enthusiastic person, and for along 6 moths, I teach the LF101.x contents plus other interest topics for the apprentice.
- and first graduated !!! :D
Fedora has a perfect balance between stability and cutting edge technologies, is awesome for developing and DevOps I'm a big fan of the Fedora project ;)
09:30 to 15:30 hrs (UTC-5) in:
Activities Within Fedora
- Community Operations team - admin.
- Marketing team - member.
- Fedora México team - admin.
- DotNet team - member.
- I want to become dotnet packager.
- Infrastructure_Apprentice team - member.
- Ambassador: México (Verification)
- Fedora Join SIG team - Sponsor
- Mindshare committee - member (CommOps Representative F29-F30).
- Fedora Join - Sponsor.
Packages in Fedora
- openssl-lib-compat: The old and ugly packettracer dependence (COPR)