|Homepage:||beacons.page (personal) researchgate.net (scientific community)|
|IRC:||carvalhoalexsander on irc.libera.chat|
|#fedora-commops, #fedora-join, #fedora-br, #br-users, #fedora-latam, #embajadores-fedora-latam #crypto-team, #fedora-cloud, #aws, #fedora-meeting, #fedora-meeting channel introduction, #fedora-advocates, #fedora-security|
Legal professional focused on the information security, full-service privacy and data protection consultant (LGPD, GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, COPPA). It stands out for its advisory, preventive and contentious action in the civil and criminal areas with emphasis on digital rights, seeking to be in constant tune with today's challenges.
Didactic for exposing and articulating legal themes and academic topics in general, good verbal and written communication. Author of various articles and interviews related to electronic and internet law, Fedora Project member, INPD member, ITS Rio researcher, F/OSS activist and enthusiast in Law and Technology, prevention and fight against cybercrimes and others electronic illicit acts.
Previous experience in relational databases (SQL), network administration (TCP/UDP), legal compliance in projects of privacy and data protection using frameworks NIST, ISO, COBIT, ITIL.
Also is a headbanger and star wars geek.
Activities within Fedora
- Linux user for +20 years
- Fedora use for +4 years
- Fedoran for 2 years
- Nest with Fedora 2022
I'll be at Nest 2022 talking about privacy and open source. [ Update: This project has been converted by CfP review team to a series of privacy videos on the Fedora Project youtube channel coming soon. ]
- Project Fedora Sustainibility and Ecology
Invited to participate.
- Fedora Workstation Website RevampFedora Workstation Website Revamp
Responsible for proposal to issues on how we handle member and user privacy. Responsible for proposal to create a special badge for developers involved with privacy by design. And I've been modifying the Infobox user template, hope you like it. I think the blue color matches the Fedora team DNA more. :)
- Report bugs and hacking attempts.
- Attendance at CommOps meetings as needed;
- Comply with GDPR, GDPR, CCPA and hundreds of other privacy laws around the world.
- Fedora Account: carvalhoalexsander
- Blog: https://beacons.page/alexsander.adv/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_alexsander.adv/
- Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/2690208691857885
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsander-carvalho/
Open your mind use open source or a zombie will do it soon.