I started to contribute to FOSS projects three-four years ago, but only in the last year I'm actively joining on some projects. My native language is Italian and I translate lots of applications: Xfce and different Android applications (Markor, Simple Mobile Tools, etc.).
I joined on Fedora only at the start of 2019, so I'm new and I want really to contribute, not only in translations.
Informations and contacts
- Languages: Italian (native), English
- FAS account: emape
- Email: inbox at emanuelepetriglia dot me
- GPG key: 0x8A9E3CF6683DB5B8
- IRC Channels: I usually don't use IRC, you can always send me an email
Activities within Fedora
- Contributing to Italian localization