I'm a Systems Engineer at National Polytechnic School and I like very much topics related with Free Software and Computer Security.
I am President, CEO and Founder of Hackem Research Group, this is a Free Software and Information Security Group that uses the OWASP Documentation/Tools and other resources to Study Web Application Security and Countermeasures to prevent Vulnerabilities while working on Development Projects.
Another objective of Hackem Research Group is promoting the use, development and research of Free Technologies for Education as a better alternative than Privative Software, we also organize events to teach people about Computer Security & Free Software Principles, if you want to know more about us, the following links are useful:
In my free time, I'm a Developer of Free Software and Researcher of Information Security at National Polytechnic School. I started working with Fedora Linux Distribution by 2009/2010. After that I joined the Fedora Community and become an Ambassador for Ecuador. Finally, I like very much to share my knowledge and to teach Information Security in my University and other Security Events around the world.
I am OWASP Chapter Leader in Ecuador at EPN since 2012, in the following links you can find more details about us:
- OWASP Ecuador Chapter - Site
- OWASP Ecuador Chapter - EPN Facebook Page
- OWASP Ecuador Chapter - EPN Blog
Fedora Badges (Failed to decode JSON.)
Failed to decode JSON.
- Email: galoget [@] fedoraproject (DOT) org
- IRC: galoget (#fedora, #fedora-latam, #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-es, #fedora-ec)
- GPG Fingerprint: 0x6AE29D6530CD71B3 / C071 B4EA 82BA 4519 894A B586 6AE2 9D65 30CD 71B3
- Blog: https://gl-epn-programacion-ii.blogspot.com | https://galogetlatorre.blogspot.com
- Facebook: @hackem.epn | @fedora.ecuador
- Twitter: @hackem | @fedora_ecuador
- Country: Ecuador
Activities within Fedora Project
- I organize events related with Fedora Project and Free Software in some Universities in my country.
- I usually participate as speaker (and organizer) in local events (e.g. FLISOL, SFD, Fedora Release Party and more...) talking about Ethica Hacking, Free Software, Fedora Project, etc.
- I want to organize more events to promote Fedora Project and to show the advantages of participating in an Open Source Project (FUDCon, DeveloperConference, LinuxFest, PyCon, LinuxCon, DeveloperDay, OpenDay, etc.)