I like Linux, especially fedora. As it comes just with free software,
you might have to tune it a bit to customize or get a better performance.
Steps I do:
- Music and Video Codecs All versions
- Installing Free and Nonfree Repositories If not done while installing.
- Install firefox-dev copr (Development version of Firefox) Workstation Gnome
- Protonvpn CLI
- Use always sudo for dnf
- Tune dnf for speed: /etc/dnf/
- Switch off Suspend and Hybernation to use a Workstation like a Server
nm-connection-editora alternative to edit network connections in Gnome.
gsettings set org.gnome.nautilus.preferences always-use-location-entry true#Gnome Files; Location entry=cut and paste