Technical Requirements for Spins
This document is going to focus on the technical requirements of LiveCD/DVD spins. Installable spins are (currently) outside the scope of this document.
- MUST be composed of entirely Fedora bits
- MUST include the base fedora-live-base.ks file
- MUST have SELinux enforcing
- MUST not be oversized (700MB for a LiveCD, 4.3GB for a LiveDVD)
- MUST meet the Release Criteria for a general Fedora release.
- MUST NOT modify the default behavior of any application (an example would be' using browser mode for nautilus)